Removal of Driver Seat on 2001 F150

I need to remove the driver seat on this and I'm trying to determine the size of the Torx bit I need to remove the seat so I can service the power system. I don't want to strip it, and it is pretty tight in there.

Any suggestions on "Gotcha's" for removing the seat?

Reply to
LT

Just pick up a set of torx socket wrench bits from Sears, not that expensive and in my experience I have found that Ford uses common sizes in the cab.

Reply to
sleepdog