remove igntion swith 1990 Ford F 150

Trying to replace ignition switch on a 1990 Ford F 150 Custom. Have removed the steering whl as per instructions. Have depressed what I believe is the cylinder retaining key as instructed, with the key in the run position. Have not been able to remove the old cylinder no matter what I do.

Reply to
Chuck

Have you seen this?

Reply to
SC Tom

Thanks Tom for your reply. If I had totally followed the instructions the pin I was looking for is in behind the key reminder alarm wire connector, which had to be removed to finally find the tiny pin that needed a bent small screwdriver end to push and wa-la the switch almost jumped out itself. Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

You're welcome. Glad you got it fixed :-)

Reply to
SC Tom