Remove rear speakers in '02 Ranger Super Cab

Hey all. I'm having some problems removing the rear panels in a 2002 Ranger Super Cap. It looks like the whole panel just pops out. But after a number of scrapes and cuts on my fingers I have not been able to pull this out w/o damaging anything. Al I wanted to do was connect an external "boom box" for a little extra sound for a parade I am driving in (Gotta represent the Ford guys!).

Any thoughs as to how I can pull these panels off without tearing the entire this apart, or an easy way to connect an external speaker box?

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
michaelpladd