Removel of Ford window adhesive?

I broke the rear quarter panel window on My '95 Ranger XLT. Discovered the gasket is held to the truck with four threaded studs and the glass is glued into the gasket. I now have about a million tiny pieces of broken safety glass stuck to the gasket and haven't been able to disolve the glue. I've tried Acetone, cleaning solvent and carb cleaner so far with no results. Any help in saving this gasket appreciated. BTW, the local Ford dealer quoted me $734 for the glass!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Roger Hull