Removing "01 f-350 X-cab rear interior door panels?

Just bought some new speakers and had no trouble with the front door panels but the rear ones for the half door don't seem to be so easy. Can anyone give me a little advise on where to start with the removal? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Reply to
gbear

Take loose the screw(s) holding the window latch thingy. There may be another screw holding in the top, but I don't remember any. The top pops off by pulling towards you and the bottom works a lot like the front.

Reply to
Chris Hill