Replace 2000 Ford V10 serpentine belt?

Can someone please point me to a site that has instructions for replacing the serpentine belt on my 2000 Ford 350 - V10 engine?
Thanks,
Dennis

I am not able to point you to any specific site, but it's easy to replace the belt -- crap being in the way notwithstanding.
There is an idler pulley/tensioner that is spring loaded. Use your 1/2" breaker bar to pivot the tensioner out of the way, and remove the belt. There is a square hole on the tensioner that will take the drive of the breaker bar or ratchet handle. I like to use my breaker bar because the longer handle improves the leverage.
Set the new belt so that the back (outside) of the belt rides on the smooth pulleys and the inside of the belt rides on the grooved pulleys. My '97 F150 has a belt map on a sticker that is under the hood. When you have the belt around all of the pulleys, use the breaker bar again to move the tensioner so you can position the belt under it, then release the tensioner. The spring will provide the proper tension, and no adjustment is needed.
This is an easy job that should be something that most people should be able to handle.
As for stuff that might be in the way, the fan shroud comes to mind. I can take my belt off without too much trouble, but fishing it out around the fan is a bit of a pain.

I had to loosen the idler pulley mounting bolts before I could get the belt down behind it. On my 2000, the instructions a diagrams is on the sheet metal above the radiator.
Tom J
Jeff Strickland wrote:

On Tuesday, May 6, 2008 at 4:19:46 PM UTC-4, none wrote:

very easy ..just replaced my e450 belt ...After studying the small schemati c decal on belt routing realized that.. its put on in three loops first fol d belt and insert between idler and tensioner loop ac .then loop crankshaft then loop waterpump loop power stearing retain belt at top with bungee s o that alternator becomes your last loop decrease tension on tensioner and loop alternator DONE
try utube. need to work your way thru the assortment. try: Ford fan belts V10
maybe work from the bottom up belting right then left to the top
is good cleaning all surfaces before starting. like everything you can see esp,ff course the pulleys. spotless squeaky.
then when you get to the alternator pulley just rest the belt, crank on the ratchet moving the alternator n slip the belt over the pulley.
take a good look at the one coming off. take it off in reverse order of what you think will happen when you put one on.
On Monday, March 28, 2016 at 5:20:50 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

ifn you are short with short arms definitely use a ladder.