Replacing Water Pump on 99 4 cyl Ranger - How difficult is it?

Water pump is leaking. Is this a do it yourself job? Or better left to a Pro? Anyone tackle this project before? Any tips if I decide to do it myself.

Thanks, Ken

Reply to
Ken

Not much fun as I remember, they are surrounded by stuff, change the thermostat too. If you have not changed the timing belt, this is a good time. A rea PITA as I recall.

Reply to
Scott