Replacing Wiper switch

I have a 98 f150 w/ an airbag that needs a new windshield wiper switch (sometimes it works sometimes not but the washer part once activated never stops). I've done many without the airbag but never with the airbag. Do you recommend a weekend type mechanic doing this?

Bob

Reply to
Bob

It's an easy job, you don't have to do anything with the air bag. You don't even have to pull the steering wheel off. Remove the plastic shroud from around the column, the switch is held to the column with a couple of screws. Bob

Reply to
Bob