request info for 2000 F250 DRL control moudle & dimming resistor

I need to located the DRL control module and dimming resistor on a

2000 Ford F250. I gout the Haynes book but it wasn't hay help. Thanks, Bob
Reply to
Bob

try here:

Doubletriggers

Reply to
Bob Statkus

Thanks for the link. I had already discovered it. It doesn't seem to apply to the F250 model that I have.

I forgot to mention in my ordinal post that this a diesel engine (if that makes any difference.)

There was a copy of the options installed that indicates the DRL were an installed option, but they are not working.

I can't find the resistor near the bumper and the dash top is totally different and doesn't seem to come off very easy.

Mine has a couple of 'bins' on the top side of the dash. I was able to look up under a portion of the dash by dropping the glove box down.

Thanks again.

Reply to
Bob