Resale Value

Anybody know a place that TRACKS the re-sale value of vehicles. KBB gives you the value. But I'm curious how the value has changed as opposed to a year ago.

MW

Reply to
MW

Whitelightning

If its got a big engine, its dropped like a rock. Was reading today on line that this may be the best time to buy an SUV or large truck as many Saturday Night cowboys are dumping their trucks. One can only hope this trend continues and trucks will get back to being trucks, rather than cars that look like trucks.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

That's exactly what's happened. I have the 5.8L. I just drove through the local car dealership district the other day and trucks are a steal right now. I have to sell my truck (not replacing it) for other reasons. The gas money isn't the problem.

MW

Reply to
MW