Riding tall and proud in American iron

I feel what America used to be and still could -if we beat the eco-weenies- when I start my big Triton V10 in the morning. It even makes me even tear up sometimes like listening to Lee Greenwood. I ride tall and proud in my big Ford and I have no guilt like the eco-frauds want to put on us. I would only feel more proud if I was burning AMERICAN crude that has been held back by the Greens for so long. We have MORE oil than the Saudis under Alaska, CO and TX but they won't let us touch it cause some frog or rat might lose an acre to breed more stupid frogs or rats that are no good to people. God wasn't kidding when he said it's all ours to subdue and take. Guilt is for the weak. Is there no TAKE in give and take? The biggest fraud is that we have used most oil in America. Have any been to La Brea Tar Pits in LA?

So anyway when I drive to work and look down on the lesser power cars I can only think 'what a wonderful word it is' like that scratchy black guy sings. The power delivery in a V10 is as smooth as a fine young womans ass and that's another thing I am not fearing to say to be PC. We all know what I mean by that - ha ha! I owned a 4 banger one time when I was in pre-business school and that was the last time with all that vibrating and could barely get out of its own way. I guess I got of topic but not really -so thanks for reading the words of this patriot! And hey I have nothing against Chevys or Mopar either. They all have the big power that people need for crusing in style.

Steve

Reply to
Educated Republican

So what does this have to do with the chevy group??? put it in the Fix Or Repair Daily group...

Reply to
jimnluna

OK, right. So, which is more patriotic -- Buying a Dodge Ram truck built in Mexico, or a Toyota Tundra built in Texas?

By the way, do you have any more of that stuff? My doctor's on vacation and I won't be able to get my prescription renewed until the first week of August. How about sharing your medication with me until then? I'll pay you back. I promise.

One-Shot Scot

Go to the dictionary, look up the word 'finite', as in 'does not go on forever' or 'will eventually run out'. I as much as anyone else appreciate your balls-out Triton V-10 attitude, but how does it help anyone other than yourself? Yes, such unbridled thought Made America Great, but that hardly means it will carry us forward in a workable manner.

Perhaps everyone with a Triton V-10 attitude thinks that by continuing that attitude it will make everything OK, and that someone who thinks different is a pussy.

Personally, I do not think that being aware of the limitations of the future of fossil fuel makes me a pussy, it makes me a realist.

I get the impression that a lot of guys do think that if they speak even one word of concern on this subject their balls will wither and they'll develop limp wrists and a taste for another man's schlong. Maybe they already have that taste but repress it with monster trucks, I dunno. I'm no Sigmund Freud.

Reply to
I love Edsels

If you can get gasoline or anything else usable from tar, good luck.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,snip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,snip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,snip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reply to
I love Edsels

You really ought to contact Ford Motor Company and ask them where all the parts of your truck were manufactured. I have a 1994 F-150 that was proudly assembled in Kansas City by union labor using foreign parts. In fact it was recalled within two months because the Cambodian produced bolts used to attach the front bumper were failing. It is pitiful that you must buy a Japanese car to get one with most of the parts made in America.

Reply to
redclay

I do not mean to deride your intellect, but I just don't understand the thrill of riding around with your ass

5 feet in the air.

I have a 98 Honda Civic HX. I get over 50 miles per gallon. I go to the gas station with well over 500 miles (sometimes 600 miles) on the trip meter, pay less than $20 and get another full tank. I love it. And, if you are concerned, it is manufactured right here in Ohio.

Now, sometimes you actually need a truck. Last year I bought a 1987 Chevy C30 for the rare occasion I need a truck. Some people may even need one every day. In that case you might want to buy a newer or even new one. But if you don't really need it, save the money or send it to the "Save the Skeets Foundation."

And, . . . Just how much education does it take to become an Educated Republican?

Reply to
Al Smith

become an Educated Republican? understand the thrill of riding around with your ass

Reply to
mgg

Excessive brand loyalty is a sign of a weak mind. These are all good vehicles.

I own a Ford truck and a Chevy Corvette and they are both great vehicles. The current crop of trucks from these companies are all exceptional vehicles.

Reply to
Mark Jones

That term is an oxymoron. :>) SamB And I used to be a Republican- but not with the current plank and pres.

Reply to
SamB

Dan Quayle: "Potaoeo"

George Dubwa: "Strategery"

I'll take my education Democratic style!

LOL

Refinish King

PS Lock Box

Reply to
Refinish King

Ignore this guy. He's trolling lots of other groups as well.

Reply to
scrape

So Honda's are American now?

Reply to
Rick Blaine

The liberal media has gotten to you I see. The only thing finite in this great big world is the inelect of the Greens with all this biosphere crap.

You said that so I think you know it.

More like a communist. America has always stood for moving forward not wimpering backward to weaker things.

You just another mind candy lib. May as well get you some spectacles and Birkenstocks.

Steve

Reply to
Educated Republican

Buying big anything is patriotic because it shows no eco-lib fear of the future with all there scare stories.

You can buy meds with no prescrip online now. They ship from foreign countrys which is maybe one good thing about globalation.

Steve

Reply to
Educated Republican

Tar is petroleum and oil is too, Read up on it. The Greens say extracting would be too much damage to the land but you know those Greens.

Steve

Reply to
Educated Republican

Ever been in a crash with a high rider? You'l know one reason then. And that height is there partly to make room for the big engine power under the hood. Try putting a 6.8 liter motor in a Civix.

You wouldn't love it so much if you crashed into me. ha ha ha

I bought my F250 SD and have no regret. Your trying to be funny I know.

I did 3 years and grad. pre-business and now I'm self employed as a field consultant. I help farmers and hunter groups how to control eco lawsuits.

Steve

Reply to
Educated Republican

Hey I have a pre-business degree from Missouri College but I had to leave to get married before I could go all the way. That's life you know. Family first.

Steve

Reply to
Educated Republican

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:32:42 -0700, Edjamacaterd Republikin rearranged some electrons to form:

Her daddy chased you down with a shotgun no doubt.

Reply to
David M

Thank got there you and your ilk or going to the minority. There may be hope for the planet yet. Sad thing is, you have no idea what you are thinking- just another totally selfish bastard. SamB

Reply to
SamB