roof rack?

Hi there,

Have any of you guys put a roof rack on a 97 ford ranger? (splash edition) That would be on the front of the cab (regular cab), and on the cap (which has 35" width)

Thanks

Reply to
Chris

I bought the racks on my 93 F-150 (w/ cap) from Oak Orchard Canoe and Kayak. It works very well (for carrying my kayak). The front half is a Yakima rack suitable for my cab but the rear half is their own product. I suspect they would be willing to ship it to you if you aren't in the area.

Derrick 'dman' Hudson