Seat Replace

I have a 2000 F150 Lariat. The leather seats are showing wear and the driver's side is 'broken down'.

Any suggestions as to Ford installation, body shop installation, self-installation, after market?

Reply to
Steve Kramer

Yep.......EBAY Search "Ford Seat"

Reply to
dumbneasy

When I bought my F150 in 1989 it came with bench seats so I had them give me two loose top-of-the-line car bucket seats as part of the deal. Then I sold the bench seats and installed the buckets. No particular problems - just sat them loosely in place and made packing between the mounting holes and the floor and bolted them into place. That was 18 years ago and they have not moved (exept up and down and backwards and forwards when I want them to).

Reply to
Ken

I shoulda thoughta that!

Reply to