seatbelt warning....

anyone know how to disconnect the warning ringer on a 2001 ranger?

thanx.....

Reply to
T T

no, I don't. But, do you know if I can ignore the airbag light blinking?

Reply to
98Ranger

Are you two idiots related ?????????

Reply to
JohanB

The JohanB entity posted thusly:

So, if he want to disable the seatbelt ringer, he's an idiot? Seems to me the idiot is the one that needs the ringer to remind him about the seat belt.

Reply to
Oleg Lego

Seems to me if its on, you don't need to disable the warning device do you.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Aahh, more family members.

Sniffing to much swamp gas ????

Reply to
JohanB

the alarm sometimes comes on EVEN when my seatbelt is on but thanx for your input.......a§§hole

Reply to
T T

The Whitelightning entity posted thusly:

It's annoying if you don't need the seatbelt on for what you are doing. I never buckle mine up if I'm not actually moving the vehicle. Do you?

Reply to
Oleg Lego