Selling OEM Ford Parts

Sorry if this posted in the wrong NG but I couldn't find a Ford Truck Parts.forsale specific on the RR server. This is not Spam and I have directed it only at this group and a local forsale NG.

A buddy and I bid on a lot of warehouse parts and after getting what we needed from it we have loads of new stuff left. We are now trying to sell off the rest and clear out the storage facility so we don't have to renew rental on them. We currently have many running boards, bed rails, cargo trays and other parts for Ford trucks mainly and some cars. These can be viewed at our temp website (not the quickest but working) if interested.

Also if anyone knows other good places we could list these it would help. I already placed them on 2 Truck sites I belong to and a local forsale NG and Ebay is a last resort if we have too.

Thanks guys

Reply to
FordStyle

currently have many running boards, bed rails, cargo trays and other

Why local pickup only? NY to NC is quite a trip to pick up running boards... :-)

Reply to
Ervin Conn Jr.

We currently have many running boards, bed rails, cargo trays and other

Most of the running board boxes have to ship UPS oversize and its quite expensive. The larger ones are in boxes over 6-7 ft tall and with its width and depth exceeds UPS limits on normal shipping. A single smaller board shipping to Texas is $48.63(non oversize shipment)on a sale this afternoon we made an exception on. We don`t run a business and are not equipped to package and mail out these sort of things. We also work full time jobs that don`t allow us to leave to go ship items all week long. Smaller items listed can be shipped but we are trying to keep prices down to all. Hope this explains it and the reason behind it.

Reply to
FordStyle