service manuals

Who publishes the best F150 service manual: Hayes, Chilton, or Fords service manual (if available)? Thanks Mick

Reply to
Mbaker3039

The factory manuals are best. Try Ebay or

D F Bonnett

D F Bonnett responded:

How do you buy from Helm Inc. if you are not a dealer?

-- frosty

Reply to
frosty

For my 91 F150, not Haynes...

David Jones djonesLSidaho.com

Reply to
IdaSpode

You sends them yer munny, they sends you yer service manuals. Pretty simple stuff.

Reply to
Exodus

Go to the website. Left hand side select "Aftermarket". Fill in the blanks. Pay your money.

Reply to
D F Bonnett

D F B> > Go to the website. Left hand side select "Aftermarket". Fill in the

Thanks. Dunno how I missed those big "Aftermarket" links!

Can I assume that the $170 Shop Manual on CD-ROM is not the same CD-ROM I see on eBay for ten to twenty bucks, or are the eBay offerings bootlegs?

-- frosty

Reply to
frosty

I don't know actually. I only have the printed manuals for my vehicles. I like something I can have right at hand while working.

Reply to
D F Bonnett

Get the factory manuals they are the best it is better someone explain something to you than not having the info at all.

Reply to
fred

Thanks all I agree that the factory manuals are probably better but where besides helmsinc (they dont have mine in stock)

Reply to
Funcplnchar

Thanks, D F. I'd been looking for the same info.

Randy

Reply to
rokkinhorse

Go to "aftermarket". They say you can buy online but there's a phone number there too, I think.

Reply to
rokkinhorse