Shame on Ford

Damn!

Wife and I went to the Ford dealer today to price a replacement for my 93 F250. I wanted a diesel dually F350.. Well to my surprise, Ford no longer makes an F350, diesel, that will tow a 5th wheel in excess of 13300lbs.

My 5th, a Jayco 35' Designer triple slide is 13500lbs GVWR. In order to get a Ford Supercab with the capacity to tow that rig I would have to go to the V10 gas engine.

Both Dodge (Yuck) and Chev/GMC make diesel P/Us that will pull in excess of

14000 lbs.

What was Ford thinking of when they designed that fiasco...... I do not want to have to go to an F450 with an aftermarket bed.....

Totally disgusted... Ford shame on you from a looooooong time Ford customer.

Reply to
Mark Tetrault