So long --the Aerostar is no more

Well, the 1993 Aerostar is no more as soon as Purple Heart tows it off. They will auction it off, probably for a few hundred bucks. Darn good engine, tires with perhaps a 1k on them, Michelins. New battery, new exhaust...on and on. Darn.

I kept the thing too long without use and thus lost the opportunity to make the observations one has when routinely driving the vehicle. I am confident the transmission wouldn't have gone out had I been using vehicle. Ironically, I was driving home from the inspection station after receiving an approved annual certification when I burned it up in heavy traffic. I was going to donate it the next week but it would have been drivable.

With that, I am leaving this group that I have monitored and even made contributions now and then.

Tippy

Reply to
tippy

Hah ha