speed sensor 94 f150- help please

Hi all. Been having probs with the tranny shifting. after having a sparatic problem shifting out of 2nd gear finally I get a stored error code saying speed sensor. Now the problem ensues... where the crank is it? I crawled under the truck and cant find the dang thing on the tranny. Is this sucker buried on top of the tranny where one cannot see it?

Thank you in advance.

Markusdownsouth :)

Reply to
Markus

It's in the differential (rear axle) Easy to fix, but first check the plug and wiring.

Reply to
bomar