Spray in bed liner

I live 20mi north of seattle and i am looking for the best place and price for a spray in bed liner. I know there are many types out there, who do feel has the best wearing.

Reply to
randy1128

I have Rhino and am very pleased. You can't go wrong there. As for pricing, you'll just have to call around.

Reply to
Mellowed

I had a Rhino Liner in my Dodge. Very tough and sturdy except for the color. I had the liner "color matched" to my truck (red), and after about two years the bed rails (which were exposed to the sunlight), starting losing their color. I should have stayed with black. And yes, I used their "protectant" everytime I waxed the truck.

Reply to
PS

I have the Line-X and love it. I think the choice between Rhino and Line-X pretty much comes down to which one does the better installations in your area. Here in Knoxville, the Rhino installations that I looked at were very sloppy so I went with Line-X. Every Line-X installation I looked at looked like it came from the factory with it. I looked at 10 or so trucks for each.

I wanted color match but the Line-X guy talked me out of it. He said the fading would be bad enough to be upsetting in a few years. I decided to stick with black.

Charles Perry P.E.

Reply to
Charles Perry

i have rhino and my friend has line-x no real difference, both are black and both are about 2 years old. i personnally think they price fix the stuff cuase here in the north east the prices are the same everywhere, $340 for a short bed.

later..

Reply to
Joe Sumbody

I'm happy with my Perma-Tech sprayed-on bedliner. Installed in 2000.

The dealer locater lists Stroud's Auto Rebuild in Tacoma.

Jeffry L. Johnson