Stalling 2004 F150 Lariat Crew Cab

My brand new F150 has started stalling when I slow for a red light or slow to turn, not everytime but often enough to worry about it. The truck has less than 4000 miles on it. Has anyone else experienced this

Reply to
Clark

Some 04' F150's with the 5.4 engine have had this problem. Take it to your dealer as it's still under warranty. A PCM reflash or a throttle body replacement should be done. There should be a Ford TSB out on this problem.

Scott

Reply to
Preston S Justis