Steering Coloum

My 83 Ford XL 250-6.9 litre diesel originally an automatic, at some time the auto was swaped over to an standard. The auto non tilt shift coloum was left in place with the shift arm removed and the lower arm cut off. My wife is a pain and unwilling to learn to shift the manual trans. I have a doner 85 XLT

250-6.9 litre diesel with a tilt and automatic coloum, the tilt is haywire just wondering if the internal tube with the lower shifter arm attached will fit the 83 coloum.

ttys Gill.

Reply to
Gill Elmgren