Stereo in 05 Ford Escape

I recently won one of these things and although it is fun to scoot around in, the stereo in it leaves a lot to be desired from a sound quality point of view. It has a 6 cd changer and since it is hard to make really bad electronics these days, I thought I would start with a simple speaker replacement as an upgrade.

Does anyone know if there is a web site on how to do this? I am assuming that you have to yank door panels etc, and that there is not a pop off cover to get to them. I don't want to break anything in t he process, so any help appreciated!

TIA

Reply to
Ebeneezer Geezer

Try

I haven't been in an Escape/Tribute; but most oif the newer vehicles have gone to pop-off panels or minimal fasteners.

Reply to
nobody <"" spam.info