Superduty Hub Bearings

Can anyone shed some light on a problem I am having with my hub bearings? I have lost 2 int the past year (right side) and I believe I have a bad one on the right side after replacing the left 3 weeks ago. Is this a problem with the SuperDuty? If so, is there something I can do to prevent it?

Thanks,

Reply to
SuperDuty

Haven't heard of anything and my '02 is knocking on 80k miles with big tires and a bit less backspacing on the custom wheels versus the factory units. This truck has also been airborne several times while bashing around the desert.. Just did brakes on all four corners last Wednesday and didn't hear/see/feel anything odd with bearings.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo