Thanks

For nothing.....

With all the concern about;

1) How the South is so... 2) How some bigot was treated 3) Driving a Honda 4) A key replacement that was beat to death 5).............

Couldn't get much on actual truck question.

You may feel free to post whatever trivial flame you may, as I won't be here to see it.

You pansies might all want to get back in your little sissy trucks (probably never been used for more than grocery getting) and drive to the next "I want to look like I need a truck" club meeting.

Reply to
Chuck

Good riddance Chuck!

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...

Reply to
351CJ

Would that be the "How do I lift my 2wd truck?" question that I answered TWICE!?

Don't let the electrons hit you in the ass on the way out...

invalid unparseable

Go back to your cigar/pipe group where you have tons of posts and none here. Chuck is probably a person who is mad because he can't fix anything himself and expected to find step by step procedures here for every possible dilemma.

Reply to
Al Bundy