Thanks forthe info....

I purchased a 2005 F250 with the 5.4 V8 it's the XLT model with many options, paid $30,700. Hope this was a good deal for me. Anyway the dealer is close and seemed reasonable.

Basically, I bought based on visual attraction, as I'm not quite sure what the major use for the truck will be, I know snow plowing will be one chore.

I test drove the truck and didn't get a car like ride (which I didn't expect) like my other truck gives (Chevy 1500).

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
David McDermott