toolbox with 5th wheel notch

I am looking for a source of a tool box to mount in the rear of the bed that has the notch for the 5th wheel hitch.

Thanks, Fred

Reply to
Fred Blair

These guys use to make what you want. However, in checking their web site I don't find the 'V' notch. Suggest that you give them a call.

They improved their web site so that it isin-effective. I have their large 5th wheel tool box that fits in thefront of the bed. I love it! Very rugged and large. I carry agenerator, air compressor, spare fuel, tool boxes, extension cords, a'come along', and the list goes on.

Reply to
Mellowed