Trailer hitch question

Can anyone tell me if a hitch off a 1988 F250 with fit the frame of

1997-2002 F15's or F250's
Reply to
T&L

I doubt it.

Reply to
Chris Hill

A class 3 hitch from a 1988 will fit any Super Duty Cab F series from 1988 -

1998. Maybe more but I don't know for sure. And that's assuming it's a factory hitch and not aftermarket. If it's factory, a call to a Ford parts counter will let you know for sure.

Jay

Reply to
Jay

| | A class 3 hitch from a 1988 will fit any Super Duty Cab F series from

1988 - | 1998. Maybe more but I don't know for sure. And that's assuming it's a | factory hitch and not aftermarket. If it's factory, a call to a Ford parts | counter will let you know for sure. | | Jay |

Or if you know the make of the hitch, go to the manufacturers web site and look up the model number, based on the vehicle. Once you have the model number you can find out all the applications that hitch will fit. (a manual reverse lookup)

-- Roy DotSeaEh is .ca

Reply to
Roy Brown

Exactly. It won't fit. Pretend you're buying a new hitch for the two trucks and they'll be totally different.

Reply to
Joe