Tranny help.. any techs out there?

I got a killer deal on a 1980 F-150 4WD, 4" Lift, Aftermarket suspension, blah blah blah. Truck is in great shape, needs paint, but no rust, newer tires etc., Gave a grand for it, knowing it had trans problems. No 5th or reverse. Tore apart the tail end, needs synchro... no big deal.... go to Ford, and found out I can't get just the synchro, got to buy a 900.00 upgrade. Its a Mazda trans. Any cheap way out? None to be found in scrap yards and such...

nobody

After some research, I found the following link.

called and talked to them, seem like good people, and have got killer prices. I will let ya know how service fit etc. go.

nobody