tranny question

Have a 91 for bronco fullsize 351 auto. How can I tell what tranny i have. Its either a E4OD or AOD. How can I tell. I do have overdrive. The pan has 20 bolts and kinda dips down a little bit like an oil pan. It also says metric on the bottom of it.

Reply to
Pfunk20000

is it rectangular or shaped like Utah ?

rectangular = AOD Utah = E4OD

Reply to
TranSurgeon

its shaped like Utah, lol. Thats funny, cause I live in Utah. I thought I had the E4OD but someone said if it said Metric on it, it may be the AOD. Thanks

Reply to
Pfunk20000

My E4OD says metric on it as well, and I am 100% positive mine is an E4OD, so I guess they both can say metric on them. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

cool thanks man

Reply to