Transfer Case: Borg-Warner - 4404

I need some detailed Information on this model of transfer case. If any body out there can help please do so by responding to this post.

Information Type From what I can Gather this is a AWD unit is that correct?

Is it part time or full time?

Does it use a Viscous Copupling ?

What is the power distrubution?

I heard it has a nutral setting what is this?

Are there any aftermarket parts to this unit?

Do you have any good websites to give some more info on this?

Any pros / cons that any body might now about them.

Thank you everybody for help on this matter

Chris

Reply to
space_cowboy