Truck Bed Liner Question?

We have a 97 F15o flareside The bed has a few dents and scratches on the inside, what kind of bed liner do you guys thing we should buy, and about what kind of price are we talking about? any help ? thanks

Reply to
TOMMY-N-KRISTI

Go for a spray in. Line-X or Rhino. Not sure about today's prices. Call your local dealers.

Reply to
Mellowed

Calif SF bay area LINE-X installed in a 2003 f350 crew long bed = ~ $440 total

Reply to
Ralph Furley