truck lift

Hi all: I'm just curious as to how hard\expensive it would be to lift my 93 f150 4x4 by a few inches just to get the higher look. Can I make my own parts, is it technically challenging, I'm no mechanic, just enough of a do it yourselfer to get myself in trouble most of the time but I try, any info/advice is greatly appreciated, also a cheap way to get a mello flowmaster exhaust sound would be great if anyone knows of one. tia Wally

Reply to
wally archibald