tune up for 1995 Ford Ranger

Hi... I need to tune up my 1995 Ranger, 4.0. Anyone can guide me what I need to get the parts or kit? Recommend what the brand of spark plugs and the other parts like filters.

Many Thanks... Ted

Reply to
ask me

I tuned mine up just got new wires and plugs. Went with plat autolites and oem wires. I use purolator on almost all my filters oil/air/fuel etc. It really is a personal preference.

Tim

Reply to
Tim G