Twin I-beam lift

Hello folks,

I'm looking for some info that I saw in a magazine a couple years ago. It was an aftermarket 4 inch front suspension lift for older F-250 two wheel drive with twin forged I-beam suspension. The kit came with I-beams, springs, control arms, and other misc. stuff...... It's for my

70' F-250 2wd.

Thank You for any info.

Cheers,

Lar-Dog>

Reply to
Larry Anderson

No mystery here. It had I beams that had king ping knuckle at a different angle so that beam could be farther from vehicle (lifted) and have tire camber at a acceptable angle.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Check with Fabtech

They have been pretty involved in 2wd lifts for many years. I didn't see anything on their site predating about 97, but they may have it or be able to point you in the right direction.

Matt

99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4
Reply to
Matt Mead

I believe you're looking for Autofab.com. They have pre-runner kits for the bumpside trucks with a 3" lift:

...or a 5" lift:

Keith

Reply to
FORDification

BINGO.!

Thanks guys, that's what I was looking for......

LarDog>

Reply to
Larry Anderson