Upsidedown Ford

How do you get fuel into an 1983 ford diesel without turning the truck up side down. Both tank are hard to fill and it takes forever, what did you old timers do for a fix. I'm sure that all ford truck owners didnt have to pack a block of wood to drive the truck up onto to fuel it up.

ttys Gill

Reply to
Jagren

Only the clever ones.

We had a fleet of '70s/'80s pickups back then. I waited forever to fuel mine, until someone told me about the block.

Jim

Reply to
Jim