URGENT: Will 2003 32v 5.4 DOHC engine fir on my 2000 Navi with also DOHC?

My 2000 Lincoln Navigator needs an engine swap and was looking for an engine. I found a 5.4L DOHC which is brand new never installed, but its build date is March 2003. My old engine is also a DOHC, but does anyone know if its a direct swap or if it will not work? Do I need a new ECU?

Thanks

Reply to
MCU

If all you need is the long block(what was the failure?) it will cross-reference. You will keep all your electronics, intake, & exhaust components.

Go to

and play around with their interchange feature to see which engines will work for you(there should be several).

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1