V-10 18,000 lb chassis

I'm still seeking a site where FORD motorhome chassis prevail. Any ideas other than the regular RV newsgroups? Tim, Looking to expand Seniors (55 + ) Daytime Pool League

Reply to
Tim Dolan

Actually that would be a generally better bet then the truck newsgroup. I know there are several regulars on rec.outdoors.rv-travel that own Ford Class A MH's.

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg