very noise loud humming

when driving i here a humming noise any ideas any one

Reply to
lbnb

Is this a truck or an auto? You have posted this same question with a severe lack of details, in alt.autos.for also. What is the vehicle? When is the noise heard? etc.

Reply to
I. Care

My idea is, someone doesn't know the lyrics.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

On Fri, 23 May 2008 19:16:17 -0700, lbnb rearranged some electrons to say:

earplugs

Reply to
david

when driving i here a humming noise any ideas any one ___________________________________________

More information is needed:

Please identify the vehicle. Is it a Hummer?

Is the radio playing when the humming begins?

Do you hear the humming noise when driving other vehicles?

Rodan.

Reply to
Rodan

I, not i. Hear, not here. Anyone, not any one. A few commas and periods would help.

You did not give anywhere near enough information to come up with any other suggestions.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Is there a hooker in the back seat?

Reply to