Wanted new F-350 dual wheel long bed.

Anyone have any first hand knowledge or contact information of any truck bed outfits, utility bed manufacturers, or body shops or any other sources of new "Take Off" beds from new Ford Pickup trucks? I am looking for a new

2004/2005 F-350 dual wheel long bed.

Thanks

Reply to
351CJ

Unfortunately, I think most folks who are looking to buy a utility bed just buy a chassis cab truck. Having said that, I'd bet with Google and a high long distance bill, you can probably find one.

Have you tried a national salvage parts locator? Maybe someone's got a truck that's been T-boned with an untouched bed??

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

sources of

He might also check the pickup trader. From time to time I see new dually beds for around $1,000 ask.

Reply to
Tyrone