Water filled horns

After taking my 2000 F150 4x4 off-roading last weekend, I realized one of the mud holes I was playing in filled my factory horns with mud/water. I removed the horns hoping to blow them out with compressed air to eleviate my situation (that situation being my truck sounding like a volkswagon when I blow the horn) to no avail. Compressed air didn't work and neither did leaving them sit in the sun for a week.You can hear the water inside them when you shake them but very little or no water actually comes out.

To turn this experience into a "learning experience" I'll be mounting my horns in a different location once mine dry out OR I buy new ones.

~Brian

2000 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4, 5.4 liter, Off-Road package, Towing package, Payload package
Reply to
Brian Spencer