Weird - truck"healed" itself

Greetings

Last week, the truck started misfiring. Lugging up the hills, running rough. idle dropping to ~800-900 rpm. Code read ":misfire on #4". (P0304). Replaced the one plug I could get at, but no joy.

Today, I swing by Harbor Freight, and buy the "spark plug boot puller". Now all I need to do is find the missing sockets & extensions.

But after dinner, as I make my way home - no misfires. No rough running, and idle is where it should be. "The Truck Fairy came along, tapped it on its head and said 'you is healed, go out and play'." I'm confuoozed.

Only thing I can think is that the half gallon of gas I poured in last week (the left over mower gas from last summer) when I was down way low, was "funky-gunky" and it took this long to run through and clean it up.

Weird - but good news anyway.

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich