what is the transmission shift sequence for a mazda b4000

I have a 1994 B4000 Mazda 4x4 LE. The transmission stopped shifting so I took it to have the transmission fixed. After overhauling it the mechanic said that it would not get into 4th gear. (Automatic Trans) He said the shift sequence was off and no one will give us the codes or sequence. Can someone help please. I have already spent $1200 and he is telling me that I must by the Mazda Book now. My email is snipped-for-privacy@summitlabs.com or call at 505-690-7270

Reply to
Lucas

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Reply to