What Truck manual on CD to buy?

Any suggestions as to the best CD manual for the 97 f250 series PSD to buy? thanks dave

Reply to
liteflyer 1

Helm Inc. is the publisher for Ford Service Manuals as well as other major manufacturer SMs. Paper/CD versions are available.

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt

Do a search on Ebay. You'll find a number of them. I bought one from "Digital Girl" was a ripped off copy but it works.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

I have 'been a huntin' on Ebay for a Ford Service CD on Ebay for our 99 F250 - no luck so far... Anyone out there have one they'd like to sell a copy of?

We're still trying to diagnose that 4wd issue.

I wish the damn thing said CAT on the side, it would be fixed by now LOL

Kate

| > Helm Inc. is the publisher for Ford Service Manuals as well as other | > major manufacturer SMs. Paper/CD versions are available. | >

| > Dave S(Texas) | >

| | Do a search on Ebay. You'll find a number of them. I bought one from | "Digital Girl" was a ripped off copy but it works. | | Al | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Hey Al, Suppose you could give us the ACTUAL user name or email address of Digital Girl? You know, with all the dots, dashes and underscores. Or maybe an item number so I could search her user name and see if she has any more?

Thanks!

Kate