Where to connect Aux outlets?

My `04 Ranger has 2 power outlets, both are on full time. I have several things that need to be plugged in, and that I would like to come on and off with the ignition. Anybody have ant thoughts as to where to make connections with an after market outlet multiplier (cigarette light X 3). I do not want to cut any wires. I have enough slack to get it to the fuse box, but do not know what to do with these little itty bitty fuses in these newer cars. Do they make connectors to tap into these things like they do the standard bus fuses? Might I get power from empty sockets for options that I do not have? Hope it will not be too cold or wet tomorrow to get in there and take a look, but suggestions would be welcome.

Reply to
lmnop

lmnop

Yep, they sure do. My speedo recalibrator uses a tap off the hot side of one of those little fuses. I picked the tap up at the local parts store.

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

fuse and 1 for add on work great

Darryl