Will a 1994 Mazda B sreies Bed fit a 1994 Ranger

Does any one know if a Mazda B series bed has the same amount of bed bolts as a ranger 1994, will the beds interchange>?

Reply to
Mel1971

I know that my Taneau fiberglass Cover fit both the mazda and the ford short bed, and covered it well, but I never tried to dismount the bed.

Dick

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

Dick