Will newer stock F250 2wd wheels fit 85 F250 2wd?

Hello. I just bought a 1985 Ford F250 2wd truck to pull my horse trailer with. It needs a new paint job and some new tires. I have looked on eBay and have seen some good deals on newer stock ford wheels off of F250's. Will they fit onto an 85 or has the bolt pattern changed along the way? Greg

Reply to
GGHS 1981

Not only has the bolt pattern gone metric but the wheel is now centered by the hole in the center of the hub instead of the lug nuts. There is a combination lug nut/washer used instead of the old tapered lug nuts. I believe the change was made in 1997. If you still insist on buying a set, I have a set off of a 2003 Excursion with less than 1,000 miles on the tires. There are no scratches on the rims. They are mint. Price is $500 plus freight and includes the lug nuts and center caps.

Reply to
Sly

No, not even remotely the same.

Reply to