Will these parts fit?

Will the inner fender aprons and radiator core support from a '73-'77 F-100 work on my '67 F-100? The galvanized aprons from the later models SEEM to be about the same, after a brief visual comparison, but I'll defer to the more experienced in this matter. I have access to the later versions in very nice condition, but my earlier parts trucks have rusty aprons and radiator core supports.

Keith

Reply to
Keith

Answering my own question here...after doing some research, I found out they will indeed fit, after drilling one hole each in the aprons for the fender mounting and one hole in the radiator support for the hood latch. I took some pictures of the '67-'72 parts next to the '73-'77 parts for visual comparison and will be posting them to my website within the next couple of days.

Keith

Keith