wiring diagram needed

Howdy, I'm in the process of dropping a 302 into a '61 F-100. I'd like to use the stock electronic ignition off my '82 donor truck. Unfortunatly the Chilton book I have doesn't have a complete enough wiring diagram for me to see what I need to do. Two plugs coming off the box on the fender apron. One appears to go to the dist/coil and the other plugs into the rest of the truck. I need to see what I need to hook to in the '61. Anybody got any hot rod books or mags that show this mod. Surely I'm not the only one who thought of this.

Reply to
Old Crow

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 04:55:03 -0600, Old Crow rearranged some electrons to say:

google --> Duraspark wiring

Reply to
david

Damn, that was quick. Thanks. Sometimes I forget that the 'net is for more than looking at pretty pictures ;-)

Reply to
Old Crow