WTB Door panel for 92 F-150

I am looking for a drivers side, front door panel for a 1992 Ford F-150, red in color. I haven't had any luck with the junk yards in town or on eBay. I could also use the passenger side arm rest for the front seat too!

Obviously, I'll pay shipping charges if anyone has these items for sale. They do need to be in pretty good condition.

Truck has 250 K miles and runs excellent so I thought I would spend just a couple bucks and keep it in decent condition.

Thanks, Mike, Houston, TX

Reply to
Mikee

JC Whitney has them as reproduction parts for F-series trucks through '91. They are sold in pairs only though, and I'm fairly sure that these panels would fit the '92 -'97 doors without modification, so you could buy these and both doors would match even though they would look different than original.... A phone call to either JC Whitney or a good body/interior shop might be able to confirm the fit

johnH

John, Great idea, had a Whitney cat sitting right next to me too......but, not available for models after 1991...........still looking!

Mikee